Saturday, June 25, 2011

No Biggie.


Saw my pal Sondre this past week. Finally get to cross him off the top 5 must see artists. 
I did agree with this a bit, but defintely worth seeing. And possibly the best was.... we totally met him! Sure he was a little tired and a little sweaty, but he was great. Super nice and charming guy.
You'll notice his arm is around me. He also called me by name... my mom told him my name, but he did say it. So. We're buddies. 



For sure my favorite song of the night. Although I wish I had the version he did for us, it was better, but whatever. 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Let the jealousy pour over me... hahaha and I like Sondre's little nipple popping out there.

Sarah said...

haha I know funny huh. He can do whatever the heck he wants though, he's Sondre. Plus it was one a.m.