Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mold

Approximately two months ago, I took some lasagna in a tupperware to work for lunch. That night I returned home with it still in my back pack, I forget why I didn't eat it, but thats not important.  I was about to take it into the kitchen to dispose of it, since it had been sitting in my backpack all day I thought it probably wasn't a good idea to put it back in the fridge for a hungry memeber of my family.  As I was walking into the kitchen I heard my mom coming downstairs (hi mom).  Not that i'm deceitful, but I just wasn't in the mood to get the, 'youre wasting food' talk, as it was a very reasonable talk for her to talk. (love you mom) Anyway. so I took the tupperware back in my room and put it under my bed, thinking i'd deal with it later. Well guess what I found under my bed last night??
 It looked much like this: 
Although I feel like the white substance was much taller.....and whiter. I would have liked to get a more accurate picture of mine, but I was super freaked out. I thought it was alive.  Well I suppose it was, mold is alive, right? ............It is, I just googled it. I screamed and it took me about 5 minutes to pick it up and throw it away. What if it got on my carpet and is now crawling up under my bed? Possible? Well it's a sick thought. Sick sick sick sick sick sick sick. 
Anyway, mold is disgusting. And i'm going to go ahead and just eat my lunch from now on and/or not take food in a tupperware that I may not eat.
AND, my room is relatively clean, that was the only thing under my bed. So. 

7 comments:

Lauren said...

hahaha. Love that you let us know that your room is clean :) Good to know!

Brooke Shoko said...

did you keep the Tupperware or throw it away?

Ashlyn Isabella said...

Brooke will no longer be your friend if you did, in fact, keep the tupperware, fyi. Maybe this was your mom's ploy all along. Now you will probably never waste food in fear that you'll throw it under your bed, forget about it and create a mold monster.

Jocelyn said...

haha. Oh my... we are the same person. I love how you hid it under your bed to avoid the "children starving in africa" lecture. You kill me. I hope you took a long how shower after touching that...

Sarah said...

"I screamed and it took me about 5 minutes to pick it up and throw it away." I threw it away BROOKE! Don't fret. Shower, yes...i'm so sicked out though. I can't even kneel on my floor. No praying.

eLaiNe MaiN said...

You are hilarious! Classic Busk. :) Also, I tagged you in a post, so come check it out on my blog.

Ands said...

It has already crawled into your bed. It is now embedded in the fibers of your pillow, just so you know.