Monday, February 21, 2011

a hopeful paralell of my future children

February 7-12 I babysat the most adorable/funny/polite children. Ever. 
Portions of their heads:




Our dear little eight year old Rachel has this list hung on her wall...

What I want for my presents:
  • a jinormise soup case
  • high heels
  • gum
  • fabric
  • propel or crystal light
  • 100 dollars
  • cook book
  • clay that drys
  • a staking to decorate
  • stand up art kit
  • mints 
  • red banana chair
  • tape (this one got crossed off the list after our trip to the dollar store... yes, that was her chosen "prize")
  • hersey candy bar
  • colored paper
  • any baking stuff
  • clear coat nail polish
I was laughing so hard when I saw this, she started crying because she was embarrassed. (I then spent 20 minutes with her, in the closet she'd locked herself in, telling her I was only laughing because I think she's cute.) But really, is that not THEE funniest list of things a child could want? Ah she's great. Get me some kids, exactly like this.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I have almost the EXACT same list on my wall... I see nothing wrong with this... What if someone gets the urge to buy me a present? How else would they know that all I really wanted is clay that drys???? I'm so sick of people giving me clay that never drys. Or clear coat nail polish??? There is absolutely no way of them knowing I need these things without this list.