Thursday, September 29, 2011

Either Way It's Alliteration

I get addicted to things really easily. I should probably never try drugs. This is also why I try my hardest to not start watching television series. 
We could look at this as a problem or we could look at this as me being easily satisfied... either way.

Potentially Problematic:
I have eaten a bowl of these... 
every night for the last week. I'm obsessed with them. The funny thing is, they're not THAT good. 
 I feel sick every night after I eat them, but I can't stop.

Simply Satisfied:
I listened to this...
probably 20 times today while driving. (No that's not an exaggeration, I drove a lot) I just kept pushing repeat. And every time I was just as excited to hear it.

I thrive/deteriorate on repetition...apparently.

1 comment:

alyssa nelson said...

I'm the same way! I have a very addictive personality.
For example: bubble breaker on my phone. I've played it almost 10,000 times. That's no lie.
I'm texting you right now.