Monday, October 3, 2011

hate hate hate double hate loathe entirely

I think I say hate too loosely. 
  • What on earth is this? I HATE her. But I like this. Maybe it's because of Tony, but she sounds surprisingly good.  
  • I have always HATED ranch dressing. I've always made the biggest scene about it too. Well what the crap, i've been getting these little vegetable things at school and they have a little ranch dip and guess who has been dipping their carrots in it and enjoying it? 
  • I HATE Halloween.  Always have. Wellllll, i'm actually kind of excited for it this year. What? The last few years have been much better than expected. Maybe it's not that bad of a holiday.  I get to watch Sweeney Todd, eat sugar cookies, and see some cute children dressed up.  
  • I vividly remember in elementary school telling a little girl that I HATED Winnie the Pooh and that it was trashy, I think was the word I used. Goodness me, he is one sweet little bear. Recently watched a few episodes and its kind of great. Who doesn't like Pooh? Also the trailer for the movie looks charming and I want to see it. 
  • Picnik is pretty stupid. Why does everyone use it? I think I HATE it. Oh wait.... maybe i'll use it to make a header. A boring header, but a header with the help of picnik. 

7 comments:

Ashlyn Isabella said...

I have a couple of things to say here.
1. We were talking about this song at work and why the does she not sing like this all the time instead of being dumb. She actually has a good voice..when she isn't being dumb.
2. You've been missing out on the whole ranch thing.
3. Sweeney Todd...Love.
4. Never seen Winnie the Pooh so I have nothing to comment here.
5. The header looks GREAT.

grace. said...

hate ranch. HATE halloween. stupidest holiday EVER.

Brooke Shoko said...

i just laughed my head through this WHOLE post. honored to say that i spend every day with you. do i hate it??? NOT EVEN! I LOVE it! But really, I do! See ya tomorrow :)

Lauren said...

Awh. When will I see you? I want to hear all about the things you think you hate in person!

Erin Blake said...

ha ha I thought the exact same thing. She sings this with him so so well. He brings out the best in his duet partners. That must be it.

Erin Blake said...

indigo girls new one is out

Jade said...

Loved reading this post, haha quite entertaining. :)