Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Good thing BJ doesn't have a Christmas CD

Much like my friend Juneyb, i'm loving Billy Joel right now. Actually because of her, he's all i've been listening to. Which consequently, has got me thinking about Larry... which has got me missing high school choir. Simple times. Anyway, typically I am eating up Christmas music about this time of year. Maybe its a good thing i'm not...apparently it is kind of controversial. Sorry to those i've offended. Thanksgiving is a good holiday. Gratitude is nice. I'm grateful for a lot of things. 
Including Christmas and music. And Christmas music.  

4 comments:

alyssa nelson said...

I looooove Billy Joel. Seriously, his number one fan. PS. The She &Him Holiday channel on Pandora is GREAT (though it doesn't really play any She&Him).

Ashlyn Isabella said...

I appreciate the apology for offending me.

Ashlyn Isabella said...

Also, I love this song. LOVE.

Anonymous said...

just blog again already. we are all sick of bj.