Monday, November 21, 2011

Jane be Jane on LORITAB


This is from about 4 months ago... I just barely figured out how to get it from my phone to my computer. Judge it up.
Too bad this kid doesn't get her wisdom teeth out more often. Get ready...... This is funny.


I have another video where she gives away HP7.5 entirely, but I decided not to post that one just in case anyone has yet to see it. You're welcome.
Anyway, its all extremely real. She was a wreck. 
Our family watching this movie the night before didn't make her feel good about the drugs.

10 comments:

Brooke Shoko said...

i am DYING.

Jocelyn said...

Oh my goodness... the end is the best when she freaks out about drugs. I NEED to meet your sister. I feel like we would get along swimmingly.

eLaiNe MaiN said...

Oh my heck this is so funny! Poor girl.

Lauren said...

IN.CRED.IBLE.
"It's happening here?"

grace. said...

I can't stop laughing. she was a mess! yikes.

Brooke Shoko said...

hahahahahaha. i think i'm going to watch this every day for a while. "it's snape."

Unknown said...

sarah. i have watched this twice already and cried laughing both times. jane, you're my hero.

Ashlyn Isabella said...

Holy Hannah this is FANTASTIC. Every time I have a bad day I KNOW this will make me feel better. Thank you.

Ands. said...

Every day I didn't see this is a day wasted. This is just too good to be true. Best part is, it ain't fake. I love this.

Ashlyn Isabella said...

Yup, just watched it again. So great.