Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lecture #1 UPDATE

After dozens of emails asking about my poor little toe, I thought i'd follow up and let you kids in on the latest. 
It finally happened.
Two nights ago I was laying in my bed about to hunker down, when I felt my toe nail (what was left of it) snag on my sheets. So naturally, I grabbed the toe nail sheers and I cut along side of the nail that was still attached and off it came, in one piece I might add. My toe nail finally fell off after a long time coming. And you guys, I feel great. I've never been happier. All the day long I just want to look at my toe. I'm obsessed with it. I'd say 65-70% off my conversations since this blessed event have been about my toe nail, or lack of. I feel so free. I've just recently realized how fascinating the human body is... I mean look at that! The new little nail is growing right up! Its right there! How'd it do that? Ain't that something?  
Anyway, if you followed the steps, this is your future!
 I'm so excited for all of you!


5 comments:

Brooke Shoko said...

ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashlyn Isabella said...

I've been waiting for a new blog post for a long time and that's what I get??

Sarah said...

sashlyn i'm not sure what that means.

Ands. said...

Look at the little guy go!

Lauren said...

Nothing gives me the willies like broken/snagging toe nails/finger nails.