Monday, May 2, 2011

Vocabulary Enhancement

Words I say too much:
Great
used in a sentence: "You're great." "That's great." "That sounds great." etc.
Fun
used in a sentence: "You're fun." "Fun." "That should be fun." etc.
Heck
used in a sentence: "Well heck, that would be great." "Why the heck would I do that?" "Who the heck is that?" etc.
Also
used in a sentence: "Also, you're great." "Also, I want to do ____." "Lets do that. Also, lets ____."etc.

New suggestions for myself:
Great
Enjoyable. Delightful. Excellent. Marvelous. Wonderful. Splendid. Fabulous. Super. Killer. Hunky-dory. Brilliant. Terrific.
Fun
Entertaining. Amusing.  Interesting. Cheerful. High spirits. Pleasure/Pleasurable. Good time.
Heck
Gosh. Goodness. (Why) on earth, (What) in the world, (Who) in their right mind.
Also
As well. In addition to. Furthermore. Moreover. On top of that. What's more. Likewise.

I'm open to other suggestions, and/or words I should discontinue.

2 comments:

Brooke Shoko said...

love. i LOVE this post. lets hang out this week i'm coming home.

Ashlyn Isabella said...

I think this post is enjoyable, delightful, excellent, marvelous, wonderful. We slightly have the same probably so I had to borrow your words.