Tuesday, April 10, 2012

#asuperlonghashtag #citycreek

I don't know if any of you have heard about City Creek? Its kind of this new thing in SLC. Not many people know about it yet. Anyway, since none of you have probably made it there, I just wanted to tell you to go....I'm a huge fan. Maybe try to go, if you have time. I know its not well known, and most are aprehensive....but it might be worth it to just check it out. Its kinda fun....ok in all honesty, I was kind of obsessed with it. And the fountain with fire is great. Fountains AND fire. Two of my fav things combined. #twothingsyouwouldntthinkwouldgotogethereveritdoesntmakesense.
 Here is a once in a life time video of it I found on an exclusive website...
I will go with any of you at any time.

  

1 comment:

Ashlyn Isabella said...

I'm going to take you up on your offer. Often.