Tuesday, March 15, 2011

italiani di visitare

We have a foriegn exchange student, Marti.  
We think she is crazy and loud.
  We're glad she is here. She's fun to have around.
We think she makes our family better.
We have anticipated her parents visiting... 


They brought us Italian candies, pasta, and books. 
They made us delicious, authentic food. Twice.
They tried hard to communicate even though they spoke little English.
They did more things in Salt Lake in a week then we have our whole lives. 
They love Walmart.
They were intrigued with temple square.
They have cool shoes.
They love steak.
They were so gracious about everything we did and said to them.



I am really glad they came.
I love that without talking much, you can know people.
I love how quickly I felt connected.
I love that we're going to visit them in Italy. (I figure if I make that a statement, it's true.)
I love that we got to learn about their culture.
I love what sweet parents they are.
I love our Italian friends. 


4 comments:

Ashlyn Isabella said...

I love the double Busk posts about the Italians. Really. No sarcasm involved.

JuneyB said...

I love teaching primary......

jkjkjkjkjkjk love you sis!!!!!! :D lol

Sarah said...

good one. both of you.

Anonymous said...

I love that the back of my head and my name have both made an appearance on your blog.
I'm so influential.