Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sweater vs Henley

I have this professor...who will remain nameless...that wears one of two outfits every day of class.
Kinda like this kid. Except he only has one outfit..


Outfit #1: a wide cut, brown, tan, oatmeal and dark red striped sweater.
OR
Outfit #2 a tan henley.
(these are both worn with the same jeans and the same shoes)

Every. Day. Of. Class. He is wearing one of those. Granted, I only have the class twice a week. But I actually feel like that makes it worse. I mean really, if you only have to make an appearance twice a week, that gives you even more reason to switch it up. Come up with two outfits a week! Thats all!
After about week 3 of school, I started wondering if I was making his repetativeness up. Which is why I made the following list on a sticky note:

Sweater tracking: Feb 2, Feb 7, Feb 16, Feb 21
Henley tracking: Feb 9, Feb 14, Feb 23, Feb 28

I realize youre probably thinking, "Sarah just went and wrote down all the Monday and Wednesdays in February and picked which article of clothing he wore." But really. This is so real. So very real.

I guess it's really a good thing. It keeps me going to class. I'm always in anticipation to see which one he is wearing. Here is a little detail I should probably admit though... today is the FIRST day he wore something different since the tracking. He wore a Columbia fleece, all the way zipped up. I'm convinced he wasn't wearing a shirt/anything under it. Anyway, this kind of makes this whole thing useless, but whatever.
The tracking shall continue.
I'll keep you all updated, because I know everyone is DYING to see what he wears next.

2 comments:

Laur said...

This is just great!

Catherine said...

Don't worry, just me...blog stalking you. I need to know which professor this is!! Redmond?